Festiva Development Group / Marketing practices

1 United States

I am a member at the Vacation villas at Fantasy World II in Kissimmee, FL...I received a phone call a few days ago regarding a special of $299 to tour one of the 6 newly acquired resorts, to get the word out from it's owners these other places are good to stay and spread by work of mouth. Out of the $299, I'll get a $100 Visa card to use however I wish and $100 food voucher to use at resort, once I book...I have 18 months in which to use. I called today to book in myrtle beach, SC and was told there is a daily surcharge and is different depending on which property THEY book me at (I have no choice). So in addition to the $299, today cost $275 (never did get exact address of where I'm staying, fantasy harbor blvd). I was also asked to set up appt for a 90 minute tour! Are you kidding me???? I told the girl I was already a member and at the initial phone call I asked would a tour be a part of this $299 deal and I was told NO. I also asked at initial phone call would it cost any additional fees, I guess surcharge should have been the word I should have used. So I wonder when I check in will they withhold Visa card and voucher until I set tour appt or if I have to sign a document to get room key will it state in document I MUST take tour??? I'll keep you posted. Bad way to do business!!!

Gr