Feit Electric / early burnout
I have been installing low energy recessed ceiling lights (spot type) on an attrition basis for a few years. It appears that light manufactured by Feit Electric (bought at Home Depot) have a very short life... Lately, I have been collecting the failed bulbs and they continue to fail while original, incandescent bulbs are still operating... they are supposed to have longer life, not shorter.
It seems that low energy bulbs supplied by other manufacturers (I will not buy any more Feit bulbs) are lasting longer, but time will tell.
Feit Electric Customer Care's Response, Jun 25, 2018
Please contact our customer service department Monday through Friday, 8-5 Pacific Time at 866-326-BULB.
More Feit Electric Complaints & Reviews
- Feit Electric light bulbs - lasted less than one year 
- Feit Electric - led bulbs model nos. bpcea800/927/led/3 and ceom60/927/4 9.5 watts 
- Feit Electric light bulbs - 60 watt led bulb 
- Feit Electric - ceom60/927/6
- Feit Electric - feit electric led 60 watt (uses only 9.5 watts) replacement omni directional soft white dimmable bulbs; 4 pack; ceom60/927/4
- Feit Electric - pkg 10 15,000 hour 5000k led light bulbs 100w replacement