Menu
CB Consumer Electronics Feit Electric Company 4901 Gregg Road, Pico Rivera, CA, 90660, US
Feit Electric Company company logo
reviews & complaints
Feit Electric Company company logo

4901 Gregg Road, Pico Rivera, CA, 90660, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
ComplaintsBoard
F
3:44 pm EST
Replied
Feit Electric Company has left an official reply on this complaint.

Feit Electric Company - led light bulbs failing at a rapid rate

I've purchased several dozen bulbs to redo all incandescent light bulbs bulbs in my home.
At this point I've replaced upwards of two dozen + of the LED bulbs which claim to have substantial burn times. Those replacements were sent by Feit. Of those replacements, more that a dozen have failed again in even shorter timeframe.
So many ways to describe how i feel about this product. Feit has been helpful in sending replacements before but now would like the old bulbs sent back. I can understand that rational but maybe there is another solution...like pitching this design.
Cheap bulbs sometimes mean just that.
Dave.

BimrJim
Pleasanton, US
Jan 20, 2021 8:16 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased Feit 6 pack 60 watt replacement from Costco on March 4th 2020. I have the receipt. Costco number 1300539
I installed 4 bulbs in a bathroom above the vanity. All four have failed. One blinks, one is totally out and the other two are so dim they are not usable.
Contact Feit or return to Costco?

Any help would be appreciated.

MARY Cole Campbell
, US
Nov 04, 2019 1:02 pm EST

see above comment

J
J
Nov 04, 2019 1:20 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We appreciate you making us aware of your concerns and product issue.

To better assist you we would like to speak to you personally.

If you would like you can provide us with your contact information and a convenient time to get in touch with you.

We hope to hear from you please contact our Customer Service Department Mon-Fri 8-5 PT. 800-543-3348

MARY Cole Campbell
, US
Nov 04, 2019 1:01 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I replaced my lighting with led Feit bulbs bought from Home Depot.
Did not last but about one year.
10.5 w/3000k/750lm