FBK Products / did not order, but they took money from my account anyway.

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-253-1135 &516-962-0931

Summer 2008, I was called and ordered the REf/Fresh stuff, builded my bank account at the time but I never received anything.  In November, office manager Mike called and wanted to sell me more septic (new and improved), asked him about my Ref/Fresh.  Told me that where out, but had just got it in and would send it out.  Never did come, he called several times in December, by this time I have three buckets of septic bags enough for 15 years and still no Ref/Fresh stuff.On 4/16/2009 Rich would apparently has canned office manager Mike and is raising own his girl friends two sons "as his own".  I tell him I do not want nor need anymore septic treatment as I'm renting anyway, he wants to make me a deal and I keep telling him NO.  I'm on social insecurity of $650.oo a month so this is not in my budget unless I win the lottery.  He calls back on 4/28/2009 and I tell him once again that I don't want either the Ref/Fresh stuff or septic  and I can not afford it.  His comment was "I wouldn't beg", apparently he ran the order thorough as if he had permission to run a bank check through my account.  I did not give Rick permission to order and I want that money put back into my account ASAP I will not accept any more product of ANY KIND from FBKProducts. The very nerve of being told "I wouldn't beg" because from the results he doesn't have to, I'm surprised he even called, because the charge went through my bank on 4/30/2009.
If this is what the company policy is I will do my best to let the rest of the country know what they can expect. I bet you, Rick doesn't realize that I keep track of all phone calls, if he is still working for the company.

Ma

Comments

• Yo
      21st of Aug, 2010

how do they have your acct info?? did u give it to them?