Fasttrain / School loan with Salliemae

1 1620 W. oakland BlvdFort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-392-7080

I did not attend Fast train for 6 months, yet sallie mae is sueing me for over $10, 000 i did talk to fasttrain, i try talking to Sallie mae i have a letter that i send to fasttrain and i diploma from Fl career College. I now have a letter from an Atty what i do?

Comments

• Do
      9th of Mar, 2009

they are only interested in your money. by far the worst schoolastic and financial decision i have ever made.

• Bo
      15th of Apr, 2010

Hi,

I have been at FastTrain in Clearwater now for 5 months and so far this is the best school I have ever gone to. My instructor Mr. Goode is excellent and always ready to help me with anything I need. The girls that work there are real nice and help me when I need it and the teachers are real good. It sucks that you dropped out but so far I can't wait to graduate. They constantly bring people from businesses that offer jobs and talk to us all the time, and my best friend just got certified! I recommend this school to everyone I know.

Bob

• In
      12th of Jan, 2012

In regards to the comment about the school being 10K for less than 6 months, a school can charge you for an entire semester if you've sat in class for the first 3 days. (This is in the enrollment agreement) If you're going to a school that is a 12 month program for 30K, then 10K is actually less than what it should've cost, unless you're in a program that was less.
    Bottom line, do research before you start college, and when you're in your Financial Aid appointment, before you start, listen, and read the contracts you're signing. The school can not receive Federal loans without your consent. If you went for 6 months, you're going to be charged for 6 months.
    Also, if you graduated from FL Career College, you should be asking THEM for your money back, because you can't form a complete sentence!

• Xb
      16th of May, 2012

I used to be the busdriver at the Kendall Campus and was fired because I questioned why they always make me take the recruiters fishing for new students in the same poor neighborhoods of Fl.City, Goulds, Naranja and projects in Homestead-I will be helping FBI with this investigation