La Petite Academy Complaints & Reviews

La Petite AcademyChild care enrollment

No one enjoys being angry and having to resource to publicity in order to get situations resolved. My daughter (single mom) and I visit La petite because the great reviews. Made an appointment, everyone was helpful, friendly and at the end of the visit we were asked if we wanted to enroll, they said they did not have space but since we were looking for a couple of days they will make an exception. My daughter was not sure of the days and we were asked to cover the enrollment fee and bring the paperwork 2 days later. Michelle never mentioned the fee is not refundable. My daughter got a job offer in OC, paperwork was never submitted, when I went to request a refund for the fee, is when I learned it was not refundable since they had given us space instead of other people. We never committed to any days because the paperwork was never submitted! it was a devious way to take our money, without telling her and refuse to refund our money for something they have not processed at all. I have emailed and called no one has replied yet to us. I will not recommend paying anything in advance until you are completely sure you are enrolling your child. It is shameful to take people's money like that, very poor customer service, 0 communication so far. I hope they are better with the little ones.

La Petite AcademyBad Management and Ethics

This is a joke. My son went there for a month and came home on various occasions very thirsty and with various cuts and bruises with no explanation. There was also an outbreak of measles in the facility and the director did not tell any of the parents. Also called us at home after hours demanding we pay "right now". So rude.

La Petite AcademyPoor management

On Oct. 28, 2010 I came into the daycare to pick my son up from school. I noticed a big knot on the side of his head. The day care provider explain to me that is just happened. She did not provided no accident report at the time, so I went to the manager on duty. She was unaware of the situation for the most part. I told the manager that the teacher said she did not have any accident reports. It took a total of 15 minutes for me to get a copy of the accident report. As a parent I am horrified and pissed that the manager on duty did not even apologize for the situation and expect for me to be calm through the circumstance!!! It makes me feel that they don't care about my child. I truly recommend la petite to bring in compassionate and caring people who cares for my children.

La Petite Academy — Stay away

She puts on a phony smile for you when you first walk in her door. Once she has you where she wants you, her...

La Petite AcademyRude staff

My child attends La Petite in SC now (not for long) and I constatly have problems with them. This week they had not fed my child for 9 hrs!! he is only 8 months old! They leave his bottles out for hours at a time and feed it to him.

i saw a little girl chewing on the lid of the trash can they put dirty diapers in.

the staff is rude.

the only thing that has changed since ive been with them is the amount you have to pay. They offer no discounts anymore; didnt even get a warning on that one..Not even if your child only attends for one day a week!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices