Menu
CB Merit Technical Institute

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Merit Technical Institute

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Merit Technical Institute. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Merit Technical Institute.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Merit Technical Institute's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Merit Technical Institute, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Merit Technical Institute. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
U
2:11 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I honestly wish I saw these reviews before I applied!!! This school is all about money!!! They don't care about you, mrs winnie laughed in my face when I told her I needed help financially. She was beyond rude then told me if I can't pay I need to find another place (which is true lol) but honestly everyone in the school cheat! They have a test bank...

Read full review of Merit Technical Institute
ComplaintsBoard
F
10:33 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

If you looking for an good LPN program please run the other way. This school is only interested in your money. They are FRAUDS that do not care if you pass or fail. The more you fail the better for them they can rake in your money. They were convicted of fraud in 2006. (http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oig/invtreports/nj042006.html) The previous owner...

Read full review of Merit Technical Institute and 26 comments