Fast Growing Trees / royal empress tree

I recently ordered a royal empress tree from this company on line. What I received was a mostly dead "stick" with 1 root. there were no branches or leaves. We planted it but the "tree" is dead.We spent almost 85 dollars! The customer service department is a joke! I advise anyone to stay away from this company and choose your tree locally.

Comments

• Cu
      11th of Jul, 2008

Steve,

I am sorry to hear about your experience.

I purchased some Empress Splendors from www.worldtreetch.com a few years ago and have had nothing but excellent service from them. They even guarantee for the first year (if you're located in the correct climate).

It bugs me to see negative comments regarding Empress Trees especially because everyone seems to paint them with the same brush. Although, given your experience I would feel the same.

The good thing about the Empress Splendor is that it contains all the amazing attributes of other Empress' but does not share it's invasive characteristics.

I think it would be a shame to miss out on a wonderful tree because of a bad experience with a certain company. I promise you will not be disappointed with World Tree!

If you have any other questions regarding my experience, let me know!

• Cj
      29th of Jun, 2009

I have 2 royal empress trees that I purchased from Fast growing trees and they are just lovely. They arrived in the same form as above mentioned but quickly flurished after planting. Perhaps a second go might prove succesful in the early spring.