Fashion Nova / return policy /quality of merchandise

After spending hundreds of dollars on Fashion Nova this summer I have decided that I will no longer waste my time or money on their merchandise. Most of the clothes I have ordered are poor quality and look absolutely nothing like the pictures. Also the return policy for this company is the worst I have ever encountered. The customer has to pay to return merchandise regardless of the reason for the return. The shipping cost is just as much as the items themselves; so the customer still pays for something they have no use for.

All of the celebrities promoting fashion nova must be getting paid to do so because the items I have received this summer have been low quality and cheap looking. For example, I have enclosed a photo of pants I wore one time and the zipper got permanently stuck. Unfortunately, for me it was 30 days after my purchase and plus I already wore them so I just have to suck it up and take the loss (according to the return policy). In the other picture you will see a white outfit that came to me looking dingy like it had been worn before. Therefore, I have decided that I will not waste anymore of my money with this company.

Sincerely,