Farfetchservice - not able to get tracking for returned item

Hi there
I purchased expensive handbag on 10 April Order no: TZF18998173. I realised straight after payment with PayPal that delivery address was not what was default on my paypal account and asked to change. The bag was shipped to the wrong address regardless. Fine. Picked it up from drop in point and was not happy with the size so on April 17 instigated delivery on the website, put all labels and at 7 am 18 April took it to Doddle Liverpool Street. On Friday there was no tracking update so I decided to contact customer service. Now it is eight days and I don't know where my returned parcel is. I can't get any answer from your customer support rather than wait. The last tracking info updated on 18 April.
Is it your normal practice as I have not had such bad experience with any online retailers.

• Farfetch Customer Care's Response, Apr 26, 2018

Dear Marina,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you experienced issues with your recent return.

We see that our Social Media team has reached out to you to discuss this case in detail. However, you can also contact us directly by sending an email to [protected]@farfetch.com. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you would like additional assistance.

Warm Regards,