Fantastic Sams / horrible haircut
I have been a customer for at least 2 yrs. About 2 to 3 months ago I ordered a trim. My hair is thin and I try to get it trimmed at the bottom and trying to let the top grow. The place was quite busy and I did prefer to have Beverly do my hair. She was busy and told me it would be another 45 minutes. She said that Michelle could do it. So I let Michelle do my hair. What a terrible mistake.
The shop was getting busy and she was in such a hurry she chopped the back of my hair to a nasty mess. I even had to ask her to trim the bottom of my neck with the trimmers.
To me a trim is ever so lightly especially with my white thin hair. I regret that I gave her a $5.00 tip.
I have used Tiffany, Beverly and Rae and have always been satisfied. I have never been so disappointed.
More Fantastic Sams Complaints & Reviews
- Fantastic Sams - past employee complaint 
- Fantastic Sams - perm didn't take, offered to re-do, then damanded payment again
- Fantastic Sams - overcharged!! 
- Fantastic Sams - deceptive pricing
- Fantastic Sams - awful haircuts 
- Fantastic Sams - the manager simply refused to refund my money 
- Fantastic Sams - worst ever
- [Resolved] Fantastic Sams - horrilble owners
- Fantastic Sams - hair
- Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation - service