Fantastic Sams / Fraudsters

My Wife went there today for a simple hair trim. Her hair is straight, parted in the middle. She asked for it to be trimmed to the level of her chin. The result was a VERY uneven cut, above the bottom of her ears. They left her hair wet and uncombed. I was shocked to see her when she arrived home. She wept after looking at herself in the mirror. Her hair looks like that of a little boy.

I called to complain, to be greeted by a woman (Nora) who spoke in broken english and hung up on me when I asked to speak to the management. I called back two more times, and reached an women who spoke good english. She told me that one of the owners would respond to my call, but 'don't hold your breath'. No response to that call, WELCOME TO AMERICA 2008!

Va

Comments

20th of Aug, 2018
    Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporation - Salon Service charges
    San Diego
    California

I just would like to know why I was charged $179.00 for a haircut partial highlights blow dry and shampoo last time I had the same services was only I believe 108.00 maybe a few bucks more but not near $179.00. Isn't it kind of steep price for Fantastic Sams

18th of Sep, 2018
    Fantastic Sams - Service

Wasn't liking the disrespect and treatment from Julie Murphy at the Onalaska hair salon. She acted like it was a bother for her to take the time to cut my hair. She is very rude while cutting my hair. I will be passing this out to others to find a place that wants business.