FansEdge / Stay away!
I bought a shirt for my mother and a baseball cap for my brother back in November, 2015. Those were supposed to be Christmas presents, so I ordered in advance. But I didn’t receive anything. I contacted FansEdge customer service and they told that everything is fine and I’ll receive my order soon. I still had a week before Christmas. I finally received the package on December 24th, but unfortunately the shirt did not fit my mom. I contacted FansEdge and after discussing all the details I sent the shirt back to them. Two weeks later I received a message from the post office, that the package was successfully delivered. I waited few more days, but there was no refund, so I called FansEdge. They said that they did not receive anything. It is now January 18 th, and they still claim that there was nothing delivered. Very disappointed and I'm not sure what to expect in the end.
More FansEdge Complaints & Reviews
- FansEdge - Beware!
- FANSEDGE.COM - Pretty sure I've just been taken for $120 
- FansEdge - Thieves!
- www.fansedge.com - The worst services and my order was cancelled
- FansEdge - disappointed
- FansEdge - next day air shipping
- FansEdge - no way to contact them
- FansEdge - charged more calling in than online
- FansEdge - Order never received
- FansEdge - Wasn't able to return wrong color hoodie