Fandango / Stay far far away!!!

Los Angeles, CA, US Review updated:

Be careful, people.
This website and this service, in general, have the worst reputation among similar ones. Honestly, it's very hard to believe that having a rating like this they are still operating. They keep people's money, sell expired tickets, don't stand behind their service, have no customers' protection. And moreover, they ignore all of the inquiries angry people have. Unprofessional.

Ta
Nov 20, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Oct 30, 2018

I totally agree. After paying a service fee for purchasing tickets online, the customer service person at my theater said I should not have been charged a fee because I had a rewards card from the theater. They gave me the number to call Fandango for a refund. When I called the following day I was told a credit would be issued for the service fee and it would appear in a couple of days. I completely forgot about it (October 13th). Today (October 30th, I realized that I had never received my credit. When I called Fandago, they told me they were unable to credit my account since it had been so long since the original purchase. Whose fault is that, since they assured me that a credit would be posted? Now since they drug their feet and failed to issue the credit in a timely manner, the window has closed. Unacceptable customer service as far as I'm concerned. I'll gladly stand in line at the theater to purchase my tickets in the future!
    Not a fan of Fandango!