Family Dollar Stores — rude employee store #04784
The young lady by the the name of ladrika I believe I'm really not sure due to her rudeness I wasn't thinking clearly to get her correct name, but she work yesterday evening at around 15:43:16 on 01/17/2017 the first register near the entry . African American young mid 20's female with two Pom Poms as her hairstyle and red lipstick. She is always very rude never speak when spoken too, never smile count out your change or say thank you to the guest . Almost everyone who works there acts and behaves this way every single time I go to this location . I shop there and spend almost 100$ every week when I'm there and you guess are going to lose my business I will start going to a dollar general if necessary. But you guys are so conventional for me, please hire new staff I beg of you because this is an utter outrage . And not to mention near the dog food area and the back area I guess where the staff do inventory it smells like dog waste back there . Maybe new management is in order do they even have a manager there ?
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were 
- Family Dollar - horrible management