Family Dollar Stores / discrimination

1 Pueblo, CO, United States Review updated:

I was choosing a lipstick and behind me was a man so close that I literally felt sexually harrassed, that's how close he was to my butt When I turned and saw that it was the manager of the store, I realized that he was racially profiling me for " lingering too long" in the cosmetic section.
What is so incredible about this whole situation is that minutes ago, there was a young blonde and blue eyed fellow who was making such a scene, cursing and spraying on the cologne that was on the shelf, while his girlfriend was pleading with him to leave the store. No manager was insight of this commotion.
I am a nurse and I was in my company's scrubs that day, also a regular customer and I mean an every week customer because of the convenience and I can't stand the discrimination at Walmart, being followed and the usual discrimination that African Americans have to endure.
Another store to eliminate, what a shame that Amazon gets even more of my business.

Co
Jul 14, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      14th of Jul, 2018

yeah that perfume is real racial aint it?

15th of Jul, 2018

Those that make false claims about racial profiling need to leave the country and go back to where they came from. Most likely you are the one that is racist by assuming it was a race issue. Why not do all your shopping online and you won't have to worry about "racism".

• Df
      15th of Jul, 2018

I hate those who play the race card with no proof.

• Su
      15th of Jul, 2018

Maybe he just wanted to be close to your butt. Why assume it is racial profiling?