Family Dollar Stores / discrimination
I was choosing a lipstick and behind me was a man so close that I literally felt sexually harrassed, that's how close he was to my butt When I turned and saw that it was the manager of the store, I realized that he was racially profiling me for " lingering too long" in the cosmetic section.
What is so incredible about this whole situation is that minutes ago, there was a young blonde and blue eyed fellow who was making such a scene, cursing and spraying on the cologne that was on the shelf, while his girlfriend was pleading with him to leave the store. No manager was insight of this commotion.
I am a nurse and I was in my company's scrubs that day, also a regular customer and I mean an every week customer because of the convenience and I can't stand the discrimination at Walmart, being followed and the usual discrimination that African Americans have to endure.
Another store to eliminate, what a shame that Amazon gets even more of my business.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - Customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - store operations
- Family Dollar Stores - an employee
- Family Dollar - employee
- Family Dollar Stores - manager unprofessional