Fairpoint Communications / Poor customer service/billing support
I am not happy that Verizon Fios did not pass in NH and because of that my bundle package for TV is with Direct TV. My billing is all bundled thru Fairpoint and when there is a discrepancy with the bill I have to pay all to include the overcharge and then they correct it for the next month's bill. I have had more problems with Direct TV billing and as a result when I try and to speak with someone at Direct TV/Fairpoint to assist me with these billing issues the problem doesn't get resolved. On top of that I still have to pay by mail in order not to be charged as despite the takeover, Fairpoint still does not have the internet up and running for us to go on and pay/review bills or even email customer service. The billing dept is only available from 8am to 6pm EST so it makes it very difficult to get a resolution. Today I tried to call 3 times and all three times the automated system disconnected me. I didn't have this problem with Verizon before Fairpoint took over.
Because of all of this I am about 90% sure I will be switching back to Comcast. Fairpoint is taking too long to get their act together.
Somehow I don't think I am the only one experiencing this.
More Fairpoint Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Fairpoint Communications - Service 
- FairPoint Communications Maine - lack of service 
- Fairpoint Communications - Supreme Idiocy 
- Fairpoint Communications - Overbilling and lost order...
- Fairpoint Communications - Poor Service / Unending delays 
- Fairpoint Communications - new service
- Fairpoint Communications - business phone
- Fairpoint Communications - internet
- Fairpoint - internet
- Fairpoint Communications New Hampshire - Internet service