Fairfield Inn and Suites / reservations

Dillon MT, United States Review updated:

I called the Fairfield Inn in Dillon MT in January to reserve a block of rooms for a state shooting tournament in April. I explained to Ben at the time that I could not give names of people who would be staying because we didn't know who would be on the teams. I also explained that in March when we knew who would be competing that we would have them call and reserve with credit cards.
On 3/15/18 I called and confirmed that I had 15 rooms and requested an additional 3. I was told no problem email us the names of the guests.
Later in the evening on 3/15 I received a phone call from the hotel telling me that they only had 2 rooms and that a different large group had reserved all the rooms.
I was told that this hotel was great and had amazing customer service. I am highly disappointed right now. I believe that the correct thing to do would be to give the rooms to my group since I called in January. The second group should be the ones that are looking for rooms now. I have to have a place for these families to sleep and there are not a lot of choices in Dillon, MT. Can someone please get back to me ASAP with a resolution. My name is Koby O'Rear with the Laurel Shooting Education Program.
[protected]@gmail.com

Ls
Mar 15, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      Mar 16, 2018

Was there ever a credit card used to reserve these rooms?