FactoryOutletStore.com — fraud/scam
SCAM ALERT!!! BEWARE
These guys are crooks. I will file complaints with NY AG's office, the BBB, and local police. I found Factory Outlet Store in the Google market place. I bought an expensive Garmin data card, only to open the package and realize they had substituted it for a blank, defective MicroSD card. The product SKU's didnt even match.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Brooklyn, NYI paid Fedex $15 to return it, and they charged me a BS $50 re-stocking fee. When I called to attempt to resolve it, they transferred me to a black hole mailbox with no response.
Garmin and Google should be embarrassed to be associated with a company that systematically rips off consumers.
I have learned my lesson. I will never do business with a small, unknown internet retailer again.
More FactoryOutletStore.com Complaints & Reviews
- Factory Outlet Store - a case of fraud and theft 
- FactoryOutletStore.com - fraud and poor customer service 
- FactoryOutletStore.com 34 34th St 3rd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11232 - false advertisement & fraud 
- FactoryOutletStore.com - avoid this seller at all costs 
- Factory Outlet Store - minn kota trolling motor 
- Factory Outlet Store - lazy lagoon
- Factory Outlet Store - batteries for a phone wireless
- Factory Outlet Store - garmin map
- Factory Outlet Store - frigidaire water filter replacement
- Factory Outlet Store - false advertisement