FactoryOutletStore.com 34 34th St 3rd Floor Brooklyn, NY 11232false advertisement & fraud

M Review updated:

I have purchase Panasonic rechargeable Batteries; The Batteries shown on the Web Site showed the Panasonic Logo; I have received Batteries that are generic with no Manufacturer Label! I called the Customer Service Department and they agreed to return the Merchandise; the received Email/Form, however, indicated a policy of 15% Processing fee and shipping Cost deduction; I called the Customer Service Department again to protested their Policy; the response was to transfer me to another Line; It was an Answering Machine stating "to call another time!." The referring CS representative stated that I have reached the Sales Department and they do not handle CS returns; this is the same Department which handled my first Complaint!.

I have decided to write a review on the Web site; of course, my review was not published; I have read one review that stated the following,
"Best Preferred
Written By: Hannah
Every time the battery of my KX-TG6433T cordless phone needs a replacement, I prefer to buy only the Panasonic HHR-4DPA NiMH AAA Battery."
The above comment clearly provide the impression that a Buyer is purchasing a Panasonic Brand Name and not a generic Made; I firmly believe this company is engaged in false advertisement and in your face fraud upon the Public; I hope Panasonic take legal Action against this Web Site. Providing the impression that a Consumer is getting a Brand Name while showing the Panasonic Logo and getting a generic merchandise is fraud.

• R
      Feb 25, 2013

I understand your problem, and you are correct. ANY unknown mail order place selling small items is suspect as to what you will receive. However, as far as the batteries themselves: I have owned six Panasonic cordless phones, and I can tell you, that their branded batteries (whoever makes them, wherever they are made), are no better than other brands: General Electric, Energizer, Duracell batteries. I've had genuine Panasonic batteries go bad in less than a year, and NO SERVICE GIVEN by Panasonic at all, just hogwash from their customer service setup in India. Go on Ebay, and buy the same batteries from the brands listed above for a fraction of the price.

• S
      Jan 19, 2014

I ordered a power cable for a hummingbird lcr 4000 fish finder. You sent me the wrong part. I called and was told that you didn't have the right part and to send it back for a refund. I did and paid $9.85 shipping. You then refunded me $31.10 less than I paid for the wrong part. Why am I penalized for your mistake?

• H
      Apr 22, 2014

YOU HAVE REFUSED TTO GIVE ME MY REFUND ON ORDER NO.3811701E, AFTER I MAILED IT TO YOU WITH TRACKING NUMBERS, AND AFTER CALLING YOU MANY TIMES...TOUR EXCUSTE IS THAT YOU COULDENT FIND IT, AFTER THE USPS HAS ASSURED ME THAT IT WAS DELIVERED, AND SCANNED AT YOUR ADDRESS...