Facebook / double billing for game credits

Knoxville, TN, United States Review updated:

3 or 4 times in the past 2 months facebook has double billed my bank acct useing the same com# for game points i like to play the games and spend alot of money but if they keep riping me off im done with them i cant find any way to contact facebook but i would like to eather have the credits or my money back ( [protected]@yahoo.com ) [protected]

Comments

• Ha
      Sep 09, 2011

I also have been scammed by Facebook I was charged $100.00 for 250 Farm Ville $ when it should only been $39.99 charge I have contacted you several times but no reply
    even though you say on your phone message that you will let me know why within the next day.
    Well it has been a week and no answer yet. No wonder we get upset with Face book May you need to hire more people that know what they are doing.

I am a very upset customer

• Bu
      Feb 07, 2012

I was overcharged on my last purchase of facebook credits. I was charged 50.00 and received 260 credits. Will you please check your records?

• Bu
      Feb 07, 2012

I was overcharged on my last purchase of facebook credits. I was charged 50.00 and received 260 credits. Will you please check and correct this matter?

• Ca
      Feb 04, 2013

I can not reach you all i was charged 4.60 11 times for 2 set of lives it is only 90 cents per set i would like to have my money back in my account
    Feb. 4 2013 cglitsch1905 @comcast.net

• Jb
      Mar 06, 2014

I also noticed double charges on Facebook for Candy Crush tokens. FaceBook blew me off and said they combined charges... They closed my complaint without talking ot me. Well that is baloney. I am going to contact the Attorney General. Those people are getting too big for their britches.