fabletics.com / Legally scams consumer into costly membership
I've been a member for a bout a year, but I still cancelled my account. I also had 2 credits on my account at that time. When I went back to use a credit, I couldn't do it online since my account was cancelled. I was told I had to call customer service and their representative will help me. I want to mention that I didn't place any orders at that time. Went back at a later and there was only one credit! I contacted them and was told that one credit was converted to a gift card that had been emailed to me. But they sent it to mail old email, so I never received it. I had two credits, that is equivalent to 2 outfits. So I only get 1 outfit out of my 2 credits and with my leftover money they won't send me a refund check! This is the worst company I've ever dealt with!
More fabletics.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fabletics - Unable to cancel membership 
- Fabletics - HIdden Fees/Horrible Customer Service
- fabletics.com - Not full refund provided
- Fabletics - Impossible to cancel! 
- www.fabletics.co.uk - I got shoes with blue spot
- Fabletics - payment not received
- Fabletics - Scammers. Buyers beware!
- Fabletics - Scam activity 
- Fabletics - Joke!
- Fabletics - Ridiculous