Ezeego1 Travels Ltd / False debit from my credit card!

1 India Review updated:

I tried to book my domestic flight tickets on EZEEGO1.CO.IN site, using my SBI credit Card. However, after submitting the CC information, the transaction has been failed to due to some technical problems. This transaction failed on 7th Sept, 2007. My SBI Card bill date is 6th of Every month and I realized that EZEE GO has levied an amount of 6389/- for a failed transaction on 7th Sept,07. I came to know about this billing on 8th Oct,2007 as my bill date for the Credit card is 6th of Everymonth. I called the CC company and got a reply that, they have got a request from EZEE GO to the specified amount and I need to contact the Vendor (EZEEGO). I went to their website and found some number to contact them. The pathetic experience started from there. No one is attending the calls in the given numbers. There are few e mail ids which we need to register our complaints and I have sent mails to them. The most irritating thing is, no body is responding to the mails also. I have googled and found few more numbers fo the Travel Agency and called them. After spending couple of hours on those numbers, finally I have one executive online over phone. She took my number and name and said, they will contact me. I have asked her to transfer the call to the concerned team, and shocked to hear the answer that they do not have a transfer facility. It has been 10 days raising the complaint in mail and over phone with no luck. I am really getting worried about my money as there is no response at all from the travel company. I really don't know to whom I have to contact for this dispute. SBI is not willing to take up this and the travel agency is not at all responding. Please suggest how to proceed in this matter.

My sincere suggestion for all the viewers is , please please please please, for god's sake, DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OF EZEEGO1.CO.IN . They seems to be real fraud people. I can not say WORST or PATHETIC service as they DO NOT provide ANY service to the customers.

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Oct, 2007

I agree to this point. I had a similar experience with them. They have booked an e- ticket to me whereas it required a physical ticket. It was a great pain for me on that day and I had to buy another ticket.

No body picks up the phone numbers given in the site and no one responds to the mail. I think these guys have run away for ever with the money..

If anybody can help me please mail me across.

Regards,
    Pavan Kumar.

• Al
      28th of Oct, 2007

I have experienced the same problem. I booked a ticket on Ezeego1 and transaction got failed but money from my account was gone. I tried calling their number but no one picks up that number. no one responds on emails also. very very bad experience. will never try to book my tickets by this agency.

• Pr
      31st of Oct, 2007

I am very agree. First time I have booked my flight ticket through ezeego1 and I am sorry to say that it was not a good experience.

I booked my ticket from Hyderabad to Delhi on 27th of this month for the journey of 2nd November. The reference no is EZR-2007-257897/A.

I am trying to reach these people on both the numbers that they have provided on the site but I am unable to get them. When I called to Indigo customer care and I came to know that my name is not there in the booking list for that flight (6E 302). Even they have deducted the amount from my account also. This is really pathetic. I dont know what should I do.

• Ne
      1st of Nov, 2007

Yesterday I booked 2(Two) tickets through ezeego1.co.in site. My mail box (in their site) under the link of view transaction is showing that with “Booking Ref. No.:EZR-2007-274140/A” and with “Invoice No.: I-2007-76549” for an amount of Rs. 4468/. But the mail I received from their end as booking summery says “Your PNR No: Your booking has failed. Please call our call centre on toll free 1800220177 or GSM 9867565900”.

I tried to talk to their customer care call center but could not, even after waiting on hold for hours at a stress. During all this long waiting phone call, I could only hear an electronic machine attending my call.

Yesterday I have even wrote two mails to them without any reply from their end till this afternoon. I confirmed with my bank and found that the amount has been already deducted. I even checked with the Air Deccan, but to my out most surprise there is no booking against my name.

I have asked them through an e-mail to contact me within 24 hours or else I will go to the media with every proof I have and also to the consumer court.

If anyone can help, Kindly do.

• Ki
      1st of Nov, 2007

I am also facing same problem as Neelam, I have booked return ticket. But PNR has not been generated for 1 way flight and Invoice has been generated. I tried to call Ezeego1.com but couldn't connect , even I have send mails to them but after 3 days also there is no reply.

• He
      7th of Nov, 2007

I had booked my air ticket for Indigo Airlines at Rs. 4757 through Ezeego1.

This flight has been cancelled by Indigo Airlines due to some technical reasons & they have asked me to contact Ezeego1 for full refund since the tickets were booked through their website www.ezeego1.com.

I do not have access to Ezeego1's Toll Free number and hence have called on 9867565900 several times since last 3 days right from morning 6am to 10pm but every time have been on hold for as long as 60-70 mins with no customer care executive for support.

I have also written several emails to Ezeego1 but none have been answered so far. Its just 2 days for the travel date and I am just calling Ezeego1 helplessly 10 times a day. I am a resident of Bangalore and have been charged heavily for these STD calls that I am making to Ezeego1 as a waste.

I also called Indigo 3 times spoke to Customer Support Executive they say that Indigo cannot help me with this refund as the booking has been made through Ezeego1 & they have already made a refund to Ezeego1 for my tickets.

This is so disappointing & frustrating. This is a perfect example of POOR QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I really wish there should be some way to track these people & the money. I really hope to get my money back.

12th of Nov, 2007

I am also facing the same problem. I made the payment but dint got any ticket. So gain I booked ticket for Deccan. I tried calling them but no response at all. So if anybody knows about the legal part of this fraud than i am ready for it.

if anybody is having the solution of this plz send me the same.

• Ti
      14th of Nov, 2007

My experience is not so bad as it appears, exept for their phone numbers. No one attends to the phone; but they respond to email for booking. They need to improve in promptness in attending calls and queries, cancellations, refunds etc.
    Tilak

I had the same problem!

• St
      14th of Nov, 2007

I had a same problem with this website. I booked my return ticket to New York, however, because of the confusion on their website, I booked the return for the same day when I arrive in New York. I tried calling the 24hr customer care number, however, no one picked up my call after being on hold for more than 40 minutes. I have tried this several times. I did not have access to toll free number, so I called their GSM number. Since I am in Delhi, I spent so much of money through the STD phone call. I called them in the morning, late evening an even at midnight. But no one picked up my call. I wrote 4 emails to all the email ids they have listed on their website. I also sent 2 fax messages, but no one contacted me. The amount I have spent is a quite big, 43,404. So I am really concerned about it. I called the Jet Airways customer care and they told me that they cannot do any thing and that I have to contact Ezeego1 customer care. I wish I had to read these reviews before booking with them. I want my money back now. Please advise on how I can file a case in the consumer court.

15th of Nov, 2007

I booked a ticket on Ezeego1 they offer 25% cash back on ICICI credit card ..but they haven't given any cash back to my two ticket's booked through Ezeego1. I tried calling the 24hr customer care number, however, no one picked up my call after being on hold for more than 40 minutes. I have tried this several times. I did not have access to toll free number, so I called their GSM number. I wrote 4 emails to all the email ids they have listed on their website. I also sent 2 fax messages, but no one contacted me. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OF EZEEGO1.CO.IN

• Ji
      15th of Nov, 2007

I had exactly same horrifying experience with EZEEGO1. They have pathetic service. They have published two numbers in their website and one of the number is not in service and other number there is no one. I have been made to wait for more than1/2 hour but no response.

15th of Nov, 2007

I strongly agree and empathize with all you people.

I doubt if all the schemes they are running are really true and I swear not to touch ezeego website again ever. Even I have booked 2 tickets under the impression of a 25% cash back on ICICI bank credit cards but I think I should forget about it now. But in my case I was lucky to contact indigo who helped me out with my query when I told them ezeego is hopeless.

• Vi
      18th of Nov, 2007

This is with reference to my tickets booked from New Delhi to Bangalore flight on JetLite (flight no. - S2 121) for 18/11/2007.
    The flight departure from Delhi was at 7:10 AM and flight arrival at Bangalore was 9:45 AM. My Booking reference is EZR-2007-234708/A and PNR number is R5KCV2.
    I had booked the tickets on 22nd October 2007 and had made a payment through ICICI credit card amounting to Rs. 3662/-. The same has been debited from my account.
    I was sent an e-ticket from their end and when I reached the airport to get my boarding pass. The Jetlite staff brought to my attention that there had been no booking made by ezeego against my name. I came to know about this at 7:00Am with only 10 minutes to go for the flight. As a result, I could not board the flight.

When I tried reaching them over their customer care number, first of all I had to wait well over half an hour to get across to someone. Finally when I did manage to get through, a lady named Bhavya, I brought the issue to her attention. And over the next half an hour, while i was stranded at the airport, Bhavya had no answer to my complaints. Whenever I asked her why were my tickets not booked when the money had been taken or why nobody had cared to inform me. all I got in response was silence and another set of "just hold". She told me that ezeego could book me on an alternate flight at 11:10 AM via Indigo, and would also incur the entire cost of the new flight I told her to call me back at sharp 20 minutes (by 8:20 AM) so that meanwhile could reschedule my commitments in Bangalore. she promised and said "I could trust ezeego on the same". But I did not get any call back. For the next 3 hours I was standing outside Airport waiting for a response from you guys and also frantically trying to reach your call center guys. Meanwhile my wife spoke to another of your call center person, Shweta, she assured that i would be given the indigo tickets and would be contacted on my cell within 5 mins. I never received that call also. Then I finally, after another round of 30 minute holding period, managed to reach first Vijeta and then Bhayva. She first said " we are investigating the issue" then she put me on hold. Then she told me that all the tickets booked on Jetlite (booking date: 22nd October) were cancelled as Jetlite had cancelled the flight. then again I was put on hold. After that she told me that everybody had been refunded but why I was not refunded was something she has no idea about as the people responsible for it were on leave for the day. But I could book the tickets with any flight and I would be refunded back in totality". When I asked her to send me a mail stating that the refund would be given she again put me on hold. Then she got back saying she had no authority and could not confirm anything to me and would require 24 hours to give any response on it. She said that I should meanwhile fax her the new ticket that I would be booking. But no assurance on refund.
    After that Bhavya called up my wife and told her that Jetlite had cancelled the flight S2 121. When I double checked with Jetlite staff, they assured me and confirmed to me that S2 121 was not cancelled as claimed by Bhavya but was just renamed to S2 231.
    At the end of the day, I have no tickets, my money is with them, i have missed my flight, I was stranded at the airport for hours and I am facing embarrassment in front of my business associates. This is a pure case of fraud and I would not take this lying down. I am going to take legal action against them. I would be filing a police complaint for fraud and cheating against their top management. And I would also like to make a special mention about their customer care representatives Shweta and Bhavya in the FIR.

I have all the documentary evidence to prove that it is a case of fraud. I have my bank account statement, I have your email records, recorded excerpts of my interaction with Bhavya, my mobile and land line records to prove that this is a case of fraud.

• Na
      23rd of Nov, 2007

I agree and sympathize with you guys. I booked return tickets to Mumbai in October and cancelled the same by calling Indigo as no one answers at Ezeego1.

The only reason I went to this website was a cash back but they have not refunded any amount to me even after a month. I have written more than 20 time and called them (on STD) but there's no response. I dont know how the hell are they still functional? Every customer is having similar experiences. I am taking legal action in this regard and would definitely get my money back along with a compensation for the extra time I spent asking for my money.

This is the worst possible place to book your ticket. DON'T EVEN THINK OF BOOKING YOUR TICKETS ON EZEEGO1.COM.

• Am
      27th of Nov, 2007

Friends, be careful... this is not a good site...

• Ta
      30th of Nov, 2007

I had booked two ticket on Ezeego1.com website on 20th oct,2007 (from Delhi to Mumbai-Indigo flight), but they send me both tickets of same name i e Manoj Tamhane. At the movement, Indigo peoples not allowed my wife to travel on my other ticket of my name. So I canceled the same & purchased new ticket of Rs 2724.00 . I tried to contact him many more time, but no response every time. My contact no is 09873147782. I had already wasted Rs 950.00 on phone.

• Na
      9th of Dec, 2007

Its same thing happening across all the customers of ezeego, its no doubt the company is making good profits at the expense of the customers. In current scenario of customer centric market, i wonder how long they would carry on there business for a long time.

• Ay
      21st of Jan, 2008

Can't agree more on this. This company is a bunch of cheats. I booked a ticket in September 2007 and cancelled it on December 20, 2007. I got to know from their service representative that they take 21 working days to process a repayment which works out to one month. When I asked if they would pay interest at 3.95% to my credit card the answer was no. When I asked them if they would allow me to make a payment to them after 21 working days of booking the ticket, there was no answer. So these guys are essentially rolling the money they get from the refunds for their own business without paying any interest on that.

This is plain cheating! So my advice to people is not to fall for their promotions and cheap fares and to strictly keep away from it. This is a "FRAUD COMPANY"!!!

• Ez
      1st of Feb, 2008

As per telecom with Mr. Praveen Kumar, His issue has been sorted out and the refund has been processed from our end.

Kind Regards,