Extended Stay Hotels / dorothy is a horrible manager!
I've stayed at this hotel now for over 60 days. On several occassions we've had to use their washers/dryers. On November 6, 2010 I reported to the manager, Dorothy that their washer wasn't working. By the 5th day, I reported to Dorothy that the washer wasn't working still and maybe they should put a sign up. I had to do this myself. It got to th 38th day and I went to the front desk to ask Dorothy when the washer would be fixed and she glared at me and didn't say one word. We are now on the 52nd day and do you think she has taken it upon herself to have it fixed? I asked today when butter would be ordered. Butter! For breakfast bagels. Again, she said glared at me. Earlier this a.m., a very nice gentlemen approached her asking her to order butter. Her response, "when I get around to it". When the gentlemen walked off, she freely spoke her mind in front of myself and another employee stating, "if he wants god damn butter go up and get it yourself A------!" She is constantly smoking cigarettes on the patio, speaks horribly of the Area Operations Manager and other employees with hotel guests. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL CAN YOU BE. Like the old saying goes, "If you don't like your job, get into something you like". She certainly isn't qualified as a manager and certainly shouldn't be in the hospitality area. After being here only 20 days, hotel guests all speak of her citing her unprofessionalism and her behavior towards guests and employees. Create a better atmosphere for customers and quit talking about everyones personal business and what happens with other guests here. Show you can be a suitable manager or move on down the road! (Your employees are even tierd of it and think it's awful you bring them to work). I hope the right person finds out about your unprofessionalism. I have to say that I have seen Travis Cornell here on numerous occassions and what a professional he is! He is extremely hard working and seems to have to handle all Dorothy's issues that she can't take care of herself. Then she has the nerve to speak horribly about him to employees and guests. Who do you think you are? Employees and guests love stability, structure and a business-like atmosphere instead of a circus that you are running! Move on Dorothy. You certainly DO NOT BELONG IN HOSPIATALITY!
More Extended Stay Hotels Complaints & Reviews
- Extended StayHotels / HVM L.L.C. - robbed after they gave unauthorized access to our room 
- Extended Stay America - employee treatment 
- Extended Stay Hotel - rat poop in bed/rats 
- Extended Stay America - illegal monitoring of hotel rooms
- Extended Stay - negligent secruity - hotel opens and let thief into my room as he was tall and black
- Extended Stay America - employee
- Extended Stay America - the service desk and condition of the room
- Extended Stay America - dirty room and lobby
- Extended Stay America - hotel located at 877 n. pottstown pike exton, pa 19341
- Extended Stay America - service product unprofessional qualified employees