Express Flooring / poor customer service/ employees lie

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Phone: 800-700-9126

Four hours late on first day of install.

Five hours late on second day of install due to a "tire blowout" on the freeway. No problem, things happen. But five hours to change/fix a flat? Really? I don't think so. When they arrived, my wife was talking to the installers and discovered that they never had a blowout, but they were called in to help on another job.

I was furious, and I called the head dispatcher "Tony, " who was immediately defensive. He claimed it was the first he had heard of the situation. He "investigated" and offered no apology. Installation was finally finished at 11pm because he forced his installers to stay late.

No follow-up call about our horrible installation experience, despite shelling out a chunk of cash for the wood floor. I filed a complaint with the BBB for lying and decieving customers and for poor customer service (their call center is horrible). Finally got a response, and Express Flooring claimed I "accused" them of lying the moment they called to inform me of the "blowout." They completely shifted the blame to me, THE CUSTOMER! Unnacceptable way of doing business. I've rejected their BBB resolution until I get a response with integrity.

This company could have earned my business for tile installation (and word of mouth to multiple friends and family in the area) but they blew it with their horrible customer service. You don't lie to customers, and you definitely don't call your customers liars.