Exclusive Furniture / service
On Sunday May 21, 2017 12:50 pm, first visit to EF sharpstown location, walked around the entire store twice had 7 red shirt employees look towards my direction, 3 walking within the same path within a couple feet apart, was never approached nor welcomed to the store. Asked an employees who was in charge? the young man said he was the assistant manager. I explained the situation having zero empathy only defensive mechanism from him. This is a very unacceptable service environment with poor service training which tends to result into a poor buying process from POS to Delivery. This is a place to avoid as they do not train employees correctly insisting the client is number one.
More Exclusive Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Exclusive Furniture - Fraud and cheating 
- Exclusive Furniture - Terrible service 
- Exclusive Furniture - Redelivering damaged couches 
- Exclusive Furniture in Houston - Don't take care of business prices too high 
- Exclusive Furniture/ free tv - Bad customer service
- Exclusive Furniture - no furniture getting the runaround!!
- Exclusive Furniture - bedding accessories
- Exclusive Furniture - visit to humble store
- Exclusive Furniture - undelivered goods
- Exclusive Furniture - Poor Service/Wrong Item Ordered