Exclusive Furniture / no furniture getting the runaround!!

1 713-244-5000Richmond, TX, United States

I think this crooked company should be investigated. I honestly have never had an experience like this ever! I have purchased furniture from Rooms to go, Star Furniture, Katy furniture, Z gallery and honestly have never had an issue with my purchase. I wish I would have read all the aweful reviews before. So many people have had missing furniture, lied to about promised refunds, half delivery of purchased items and the remaining never show up and damaged furniture. Not until after I made a purchase did I experience the aftermath of hell. Not only myself but many can not get a hold of upper management, I have been lied to about someone posing as a manager. I made a purchase on 11/26/18 for a sectional and TV stand. The assistant manager Rufina, of Exclusive Furniture (location-21018 West Bellfort Richmond TX 77407) assisted Reggie Mathiew (sales associate) with our purchase. The promised delivery date was suppose to be 12/18/18 (documented on paper). The assistant manager as well as the sales associate both stood with us by the computer to show the reason for a late delivery, and it was because the sectional wasn't it BUT the TV stand was.

Day before delivery 12/17/18 my husband receives a phone call from the warehouse to confirm delivery for the sectional as well as the TV stand between hours of 11-2pm. Day of delivery 12/28/18 my husband receives another phone call from a female associate from the warehouse (she wouldn't give us her name) to say suddenly our TV stand ($699) was on back order. She couldn't even tell me how long it would be on back order for! I asked her how was it that it was in stock and was shown to us to be in stock, but all of a sudden was on backorder? She was very rude and kept saying "I don't know mam, it's on back order there's nothing I can do" I asked to speak to a manager and she told us NO manager was in. I pleaded with her to allow me to speak to a manager and she kept lying and told me no manager was in the warehouse. I asked her, "how can a manager not be in the warehouse?" and that's when she transferred me without warning but to the store I purchased the furniture from. A sales associate by the name of Selena told me there was no manager from her store either to talk to. But would ask her general manager coming by 2pm that day about what happened and if they could get the TV stand sooner. (The store wouldn't give me general manager's contact info either) This was around 10 am 12/18/18, my sectional came in around 12 pm and I asked the delivery guys if the manager from the warehouse was in and they told us yes!!! (Warehouse female lied) I still recived no phone call from Selena. So, after couch was delivered I called for Selena instead, and she said they would have the TV stand in Friday 12/21/18, of course I was pleased to know I wouldn't have to wait that long, but I still thought to myself how the hell was it "in stock" then "on back order" to "it's in, in 3 days", my husband took off work again, to receive the TV stand for friday 12/21. Thursday 12/20 we don't get any call from the warehouse to set a delivery window time. So I called the store and Selena assured us our stand was coming she mentioned was 100% sure, and to wait for the warehouse to call. 8pm rolls by and still no call from the warehouse. I call the store again and this time a assistant manager, by the name of Eugene answers and explains that the warehouse will call from 6-10pm it was 8pm! I had a gut feeling no place would call that late and considering they called last time during morning. But I trusted him and waited till 10 and no phone call from the warehouse.

Friday day of delivery 12/21/18 comes and still no delivery or phone call. It's 11am, so I lookup the warehouse number and am told that there was never any TV stand in, the man I spoke with didn't give me his name as he kept talking after I asked him for it, but literally told me that the STORE must have lied to me to please me and that they never had he TV stand in at all. He told me he would call me back to let me know when the TV stand would be in but NEVER did.

So called the store again 12/21/18 to speak with Selena the girl who told me my stand would be in but I was told she wasn't in. So I asked to speak with a manager as I was furious! I wanted to know why I was getting the run around from both the store and warehouse. Eugene a store assistant manager took my call and said that the TV was in and was suppose to be delivered that day, but the glass shattered and that's why it wasn't delivered! So now I'm being told two different stories!!! I wanted to know which story was it? The TV stand was never there? Was it sold to someone else? Did the glass shatter? Or did they never order it to begin with? He knew I was pissed. I told him all I want is their honesty! By this time I had read reviews on Yelp, Facebook, google of the horror stories of customers who have went months without furniture etc. Damaged and waiting months for someone to come out to fix it (all purchased warranty) I knew then I was a victim as well. I told Eugene that I was afraid I was being scammed as no one wants to give me an explanation, can't give me a number to upper management and considering all the reviews I read. He told me he apologized for the issue and assured me I wasn't being ripped off. He told me he would find out when the stand would come in and would give me a call later in the day. Evening comes and Eugene didn't call I had to call for him, he told me he would order the stand and reserve it for me and have it in by the 15th of January. So I started to think shouldn't it have been ordered and reserved the day I purchased? I brought that to his attention and he meant to say it was had been on order but he can't reserve it till it comes in. So even though he said my delivery time will be now the 15th, seems that's not guaranteed.

Now I'm going to wait and see if I get this stand on the 15th. But I'm afraid after reading these reviews I won't receive anything any time soon. This store is located in a nice area off of 99 and grand parkway so to my husband and I, it didn't seem like a bootleg place. Also, when we made our purchase we were asked by the assistant manager to make a good review before we left, now I know how they have good reviews as people purchase they are asked to do this. I had to edit my review and as you scroll pass the new reviews you will easily see all the bad ones. These people all lie I'm not just saying this, it's true. If you read into this it happens to a lot of buyers at ALL the locations. I really think we are screwed! I don't know how to get a holding upper management to figure out what the hell is going on!!!

Ch