EverHome Mortgage / steal your money

1 Mobile, AL, United States Review updated:

when everhome brought my mortgage, they called me and told me i had no money in my escrow account??
2900.00 said i have 30 days to pay, so i had to make arrangements with them.home payment with up 125.00 per month for 2 years, 1 years later they call me and tell me they found some kind of mistake and i owe they 2900.00 more dollars. payable in 30 days, so i make arrangements again, house note up to 750 now. get a letter from the state saying my house has been sold in state auction for non-payment of taxes ( this takes 3 yrs )my mortgage includes my taxes and insurance.called the mortgage company they told me i need to call them every year and remain them to pay it.got that fixed for a fee i had to pay the late charges??so my mortgage went up
this happened twice my house in a state sale???
guess what happens when i start digging i find out i have no insurance on my house and it has been 3 yrs without it.for a fee they put their own insurance on my house and there is no way for me to fix this because my house note is so high i can't afford to pay up front for a year of insurance
i would like to know where all the mony went that i paid in-they say my escrow eat it. that 3 yrs-insurance/3 yrs taxes not paid by them
and they keep billing me for more money
they have came up with a new one lately--they said i did not make any house notes the entire year of 2006--how i'm i still in my house??
they have billed me for almost 10, 000 dallars--i have come up with all receipts except 2, i can find
i have been waiting since dec. for them to send me a list to conpare to
meanwhile their atty is filing a claim against me
they cannot produce any paperwork claiming this/i can produce 10 months of reciepts saying i paid

i keep getting billed for more money from them/they have yet to provide us with proof i think i need an atty

Ro

Comments

• De
      15th of Nov, 2009

OMG! I just got a notice from my insurance company that my insurance has not been paid. I am going to go tomorrow and make sure my property taxes have been made. Everhome is involved in fraudulent activity. I am going to try my best to get my mortgage REFINANCED. Everhome needs to be investigated by HUD.

• De
      16th of Nov, 2009

Update: I contacted my insurance company and it was not Everhome's fault about the insurance not being paid. The insurance company didn't know my mortgage had been sold. The insurance company IMMEDIATELY reinstated my insurance and stated they would send the bill to Everhome. Everhome assured me they would pay the bill in 5 days. If they do not pay the bill THIS MONTH, I will pay it myself and then I will go the normal channels: Florida Attorney General's Office, better business bureau, and then file a lawsuit for reimbursement of the fee paid.

I have to say though that Everhome answered on the 1st ring and was very nice to me. I pay by automatic bank draft so that may be why they were nice, but they were nice nevertheless. I hope they don't let me down. Also, I asked if they paid my taxes and they said they paid them last month.

I have to reinterate that EVERHOME and the insurance company handled my situation with class. Until they prove me otherwise, I withdraw my statement that they may be involved in fraudulent activity.