EverHome Mortgage / Late Fees
My account was sold to EverHome Mortgage in November, 2008. December, 2008 I sent a check and it was not cashed until 12/11/08. In January, 2009, I paid on line on January 2, 2009 and they charged me $12.00 late fee because it was late (due on 1/1/09). I sent them an email and their customer service department called and left me a message that since it was due on 1/1/09 that I was late because I paid on 1/2/09. I have never heard of this and I cannot get anyone to return my call to explain it to me. During the 8 years that I have had this mortgage, I have never had a late fee and do not think I should have gotten this one for paying on 1/2/09. I feel that the $12.00 should be credited back to my account or they can put it on the principal. I don't want a late fee on my mortgage. Thank you for any help you can give me.
More EverHome Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- EverHome Mortgage - Lately fees! 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure Fraud 
- EverHome Mortgage - Fraud alert 
- EverHome Mortgage - Foreclosure 
- EverHome Mortgage - BOGUS FEES ILLEGAL PRACTICES 
- EverHome Mortgage - Reporting incorrect info on my credit reports and owes me money 
- EverHome Mortgage - Customer Service
- EverHome Mortgage - Over Charge, will not return money
- EverHome Mortgage - Escrow shortage, and excess fees 
- EverHome Mortgage - No service at all!