Everest College / THEY ARE LIARS!!!

1 Merrillville, IN, United States Review updated:

I applied at Everest 2 years ago, and the things i had to see or better yet go threw was way to ridiculous. There was a fight everyday(we even had security to sit in the class) our teacher up and quit then was replaced with an unqualified teacher who taught us NOTHING but despite all the drama and lack of Teaching I managed to get straight A's. Well I was 2 months and a ex tern away when I found out I was pregnant. I talk to the Dean and also the instructors about this because I was hospitalized(because of pregnancy) and they assured me I could come back because of my grades and not having any other missed days the entire time I was there.During the whole pregnancy I kept in contact with my instructor and the program overseer, so I assumed everything was all good, until I made the call for my return and was told I had to start the program completely over but still pay for the first time and would have to take out a second loan to re enter. THIS SCHOOL SUCKS!!!

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Jan, 2011

You should quit while you're ahead. Everest will not help you, it's a big waste of time. They have no compassion whatsoever. Just print out your phone records of calling them that way they can't make you start all over.

• Ol