Everest College / Lie and didn't keep up with their promises.
I have decided to go to school to become a pharmacy technician, but i have a felony charges in the past, so when i visit the campus for the first time, i present my problem with the counselor and also hand him my expunged documents at the same time, and i ask if i take this class, is it possible for my license to be granted, and he response, sure, why not, your case have been expunged, and he assured me with the statement we will help you in anyway for your license to be granted, so i believed them and took the course it last almost 1 year, and i was an outstanding student and an embassador for the campus, straight a student on the campus, so i graduated in 2009. And i applied for the license immediately, pass the state board examination with 98% and waited for almost 2 years to hear from the board of pharmacy that my license being denied. So i request a hear with state board to find out why, and i went to school and ask for help to appeal my case, and none of them were offering to help me with anything regarding to this issue. I lost the appeal with the court, and i went to school and complaint about the situation and the president at that time offer me another course to make up, so i took electronic medical record course. And i was sucessful complete that course and there weren't any graduatiom ceramony for this course. Until today i am still unemployed wtth school loan debt that i am struggling to pay for. (I thought i was going to turn my life around for the best but it turned out to be opposite of that, my career been destroyed by everest college.
More Everest College Complaints & Reviews
- Everest College - Scam and cheating 
- Everest College - Awful school 
- Everest College - TV ads 
- Everest College - BAD SCHOOL 
- Everest College - false advertising 
- Everest College - loss of money
- Everest College - Corrupt Business Practices
- Everest College - beware dont waste your time and or money on this college
- Altierus Career College / Everest Institute - Phone Calls
- Everest College - fraud,lies,emotional distress,