Europcar Spain / overcharging - swindle!
We hired a Europcar for one day at 10 am 0n 28 April 09 from Granada Railway Station, Spain. We returned it as per our booking and rental agreement on the same day at 5.30 pm to the designated Europcar bay at Seville Railway Station. We were not involved in any incident or accident during the day. When we returned the car it was in perfect condition with a full tank of petrol. However, our credit card was charged 410.46 euros on 30 April. We have received no correspondance from Eurocar. Several requests to customer service for an explanation and rectification remain unanswered.
More Europcar Spain Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar St. Maarten - rental car scam 
- Europcar International - payment
- Europcar International - car hire dublin airport - baby car seats
- Europcar International - 5 waiting hours to deliver car reservation on time
- Europcar International - rental car
- Europcar International - not full tank!