Eureka Forbes Enhance Ro / Terrible product

India Review updated:

Here is an amazing story, we were one of the unfortunate couple who decided to buy an Aquaguard total enhance RO. Receipt no 392 and 006838 Day one 6th April 2012 the demo guy turned up at our house and explained on how the RO works (Which we already knew) when we say demo dont we need to see the actual product and see how it works? Anyways he showed us diagrams all the same we had already decided to buy the product so we gave him the cheque, next day we get a call for installation the technician came over fixed the unit asked us to drain the water once the storage tank it gets full, and told us that we can start using the next refill. I asked him how long for the tank to get full and he replied stating t hat it would take 45 minutes, and he left. Now the amazing story starts. after 45 minutes not a single drop of water in the storage tank, however I see water in the outlet line going, one hour no water two hours no water six hours no water one day no water. Called customer support call on wait for 43 minutes by now "Please stay on the line, your call is important to us" sounds like a hindi movie song as it was playing over and over again disconnected and called at least four times just hear the same thing. Finally got fed up and called the guy who came for the demo. He made a wonderful discovery over the phone that the unit is not working I was amazed by his intelligence, next he goes on to tell me that the unit has to be serviced by a technician. Now we have never used it and we need service???? Already????? So I told him that I am truly thankful for his assistance and asked him to take his unit back and will put a stop payment on the cheque which thankfully was not cleared. I was surprised when he was totally Ok by it. Still I thought I better call the service center to see if they are a litte bit brighter than the demo guy, so called as early as possible to get some one this time thankfully I was on hold for only 20 minutes and actually got through to some one. He claimed that apart from sending some one to repair it there is nothing he can do, so I asked for the manager, his immediate response was if you want I will give you his number you can call him. He also said that he will place a call back request. After hearing this my next move was to stop payment on the cheque. it is now five days and no calls even after a stop payment. People please be careful with these guys if they have no regard for the product they sell even before payment what do you think will happen after you buy the product. The unit is lying here untouched and no one is bothered to even check why the payment did not go through. It is our hard earned money and if they do not respect or understand that they should not claim that they are the best. We were fools not to listen to our friends who told us never to go close to these people but we learnt this the hard way. I work for a media company, I would really like to see how this story ends before I make this public an article like this in the news paper will surly get the nations attention.

Comments

• Eu
      12th of Apr, 2012

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

17th of May, 2012

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem.
    Please let us know if you have any concerns.

• Ra
      22nd of May, 2012

S41143 -T27336 this is my chat ID for heavens sake do some thing

27th of May, 2012

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.