Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total RO Smart / Purposely not selling spares to product owners
I bought AQUAGUARD TOTAL RO SMART from Eureka Forbes in 16 Aug, 2006. In 10 Aug, 2007, the product gave me some problem and when i registered a complaint, the Service Engineer came and replaced the RO membrane with old one which he has brought. It was working for one week and after that it was giving problem. When i approached the Service center, they said that the warranty is over and i need to sign an AMC with them for Rs 3500. I found that the problem is with RO membrane and if we replace, the product will work fine. When i approached them, they said that they will not sell the spare like that, i need to sign an AMC, then only they can do anything.
Till now when i contact them, they used to tell " No Stock"
More Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard Total RO Smart Complaints & Reviews
- Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter - Useless product by Eureka Forbes! 
- Eureka Forbes - Don't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes 
- Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier - Not giving services on AMC! 
- Eureka Forbes - Poor customer service 
- Eureka Forbes - UAE 
- Eureka Forbes - aquaguard superb 
- Eureka India - water purifier innova 
- Eureka Forbes - dr. aquaguard classic+ with booster pump 
- Eureka Forbes - water purifier
- Eureka Forbes - eureka forbes amc is a scam