Etour And Travel / Do not deal with this company!

1 314 Tartan StSaint John, New Brunswick, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 506-652-9244

Others were traveling with my children and I, but are not now. My children want to go to Disney and I have no need for the universal tickets now.

Account#1203268
1203269
1203270

Please reimburse these to my Mastercard. If you have any other questions please let me know. I am displeased with etour and travel and would not want to deal with this company again. I wanted to take my presentation day on another day and this is not agreeable with your company. I have had numerous problems along the way. Rene Saulnier

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Mar, 2008

We travel with our two Australian Shepherds and went to great lengths to insure we had accomodation that would accept the dogs prior to leaving home. When we arrived at our destination, etour had changed us to a place that had a strict "no pets" policy. They refused to do anything about it, even saying their contract allowed them to do this. I asked them to read that to me as I couldn't find it in the contract. After a long delay they said "well, it isn't there, but it is on our website" I had to find and pay for other lodging because of their refusal to honor their contract. I am still out $600.00 and etours refuses to do anything about it.

• Jb
      4th of Feb, 2010

Do you know someone in leadership I can speak with at ETourandTravel? I spoke with a representative last week and he hung up on me twice because I wasn't interested in upgrading a $400 vacation package purchased on 2/8/2009. I called back several times and he continued to hang up.

When I called today, I spoke with a young lady. She hung up when I mentioned my experience with the gentleman last week. I keep calling back and I am not getting an answer. I believe my phone calls are being routed to the same representatives based on my the phone numbers of record. Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Jbell15@aol.com

• Ro
      17th of Sep, 2010

Facebook is a good way to advertise for this company. Let people know how they do business with all your friends and their friends.

• Ro
      17th of Sep, 2010

No need to try and cancel your tour with this company, you won't get your money back even if its before the end of the 15th day. Over the phone you are told that if you don't want to attend the sells pitch you only required to see the tour. When the package arrives it states that if you don't attend the pitch, you will be charged for the rooms and I' sure they will be high in dollars. You are also required to attend another pitch at your next 4 days or else. This company is a scam in my mind. I'm going to advertise for them in FACEBOOK. I'm sure with all our friends and their friends, it may cost these scamers alot.