Etour And Travel / Refusal to refund money

1 3626 Quadrangle BoulevardOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-515-2400

I purchased a vacation package from ETour and Travel on June 19, 2009. I was to receive an email the next day confirming this and a package in the mail. When I called to inquire about the package and that I had never received it, I was given the run around that they could not find my information and that I would need to call back with my credit card number again for them to locate it. I then decided this was crazy and wanted to cancel the whole package. I was told when I called back that my fifteen day time period was up to cancel the package and I was just out of luck. I tried to explain that I could not have known about the 15 day time limit since I never received the confirmation information. Was told there was nothing they could do, not even a manager could take care of this. I have called my credit card company and filed a dispute. THESE PEOPLE ARE CON ARTISTS, STAY AWAY!!!

Am

Comments

• De
      26th of Sep, 2007
    eTourAndTravel - Refusal to refund money
    Canada

We canceled our trip to Florida through etourandtravel on the 15th day via email as their offices were closed. Kime Morgan of etourandtravel agrees that we did cancel in time but refused to accept email cancellations. We were not informed that we could not email cancellations. It has been weeks since we have heard from Kime Morgan. We are frustrated and we feel that we have followed the rules to the letter but they refuse to refund the money. They refuse to give us the name of the president of etourandtravel and say he would not talk to us anyway. This is not a reputable company.

27th of Jun, 2008

I will not recommend this option for anyone going on a vacation (DO NOT BUY YOU’RE VACATION THRU etourandtravel). When you read the small print on the “package” things are not included.
    Example: I told the person that sold me the package that I had three kids and would need separate rooms, they reply no problem. Now when I tried to book a room all the rooms in the package where 1 bedroom with two beds, when I called they told me the upgrade would cost me an additional $40.00 per night and that I had to pay this amount to them... For the car the same thing. The star tickets they offer for universal studios- read the fine print- YOU WON’T GET THEM UNTIL YOU SIT DOWN FOR THE 90 MIN. SEMINAR ON TIME SHARE BUYING.
    This is not a cheap vacation as they sell it when you're talking with them. Make sure if you are going to schedule anything thru etourandtravel you are AWARE of this and that you only have 15 days (counting weekends) to cancel, otherwise you're stuck with a package that is NOT WHAT THEY'RE SELLING YOU. I've had many conversations with them and they won't budge, they're ridiculous and unaccommodating. I was once told they could not cancel my reservation because the “computer” wouldn’t allow them. If they way you want to start your vacation is arguing with customer service about reservations and where you want to stay, than by all means book with etourandtravel - they’re excellent at being difficult and unhelpful. If you want to have a smooth vacation starting with the reservations call the hotels yourself, you will definitely get a better start and better deal because at the end you will know for sure what you’re spending (no hidden fees and exclusions). Very dissatisfied with etourandtravel services- NOT WORTH IT.

• Li
      10th of Aug, 2011

they took an extra payment we i was told that you get a BOGO with th 99.00, they took an extre 120.00 an have not sent linda oneal memphis

• Li
      10th of Aug, 2011

they refused to give me back my money. saying the BOGO was 219.00 when i was told it was 99.00 i thank it's a a scam. i need my money