Etisalat / mobile calls from etisalat number

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

My name is Denny, and my mobile # [protected], I have been getting abusive SMS and calls all day along and late eve too from Etisalat mobile number [protected]
Would request Etisalat to please check this number and intimate the person not to bother me or disconnect his/her line.

Comments

• Ya

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing today to complain of the poor service I received from your representative on 13 sep 2012 at around 18:00 hurs I visited the outlet of etisalat Abu Dhabi mall I would like to update my information as I receive the sms from etisalat so I was served by two Pilipino guys one guy wanted to send me to another counter I move and he wanted to attend his co nationality customers its annoyed me but I am most annoyed when I fill up the farm and he make the copy of my passport and everything he say that he cannot found my number in the system so I have to go to Marina mall etisalat office My question was that I spend 20 minutes in the queue and he wasted my time, if Marina mall office can do that why he cannot do he can’t explain nicely both guys are very rude smiling at each other like they are very happy to give me a hard time. I visited Alwahda mall Abu Dhabi etisalat office and the representative took 3 minutes to do that. I hope you understand my feelings and I am using this number since 6 years it means I am your old customer and you have to take care of me that’s only I want and I expect.
    Yours faithfully,
    Yasir Daar

Natural, upset

Sep 13, 2012

of course I got disappointed and I want a action immediately.