Etihad Group Of Companies / fake company, fake job offers, fake communication

1 UAE, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

1st they send message to your mobile that you have been selected as Manager or supervisor aacept the job offer sent to your mail. Once you accepted the offer they will ask you foe passport copy n pp size photo next step they will sent you fake job offer and ask you to sign and resubmitt within three days after all these steps the very last step to make you fool they will ask you to do BSP basic screening profile test from one of the labs once you completed the test and send them the mail nobody will reply to your email or messages, i checked there website is fake with fake phone numbers fake address actually this company don't exist in UAE. Basically they are operating from Bulgaria. Folks please ignore their messages ans inform others aswell.

Mh
Sep 21, 2018

Comments

• Fa
      26th of Sep, 2018

I got offer for mechanical engineer. I submitted BSP test and now asking good conduct certificate. I m wondering upon completion of these formalities, what benefit they have if this company is fake. Can someone who is in UAE explain please.

18th of Oct, 2018

@Fazal Hussain Cheema same plx guide

• Da
      28th of Oct, 2018

@Fazal Hussain Cheema I am working in UAE. I received also this offer letter. they are telling Submit BSP Report. But i tried to call them but number doesn't exit. Its mean they are fake. Because if any company is real then the number will be in working mode

• Kh
      15th of Nov, 2018

@Fazal Hussain Cheema Dear, this name of company doesn't exist here. I am currently in U.A.E. i haven't found any address of this company. So don't trust it. It is 100% fake. And number they provided in website it doesn't works.

20th of Oct, 2018

I also receive same email as other received and text as well, now they emailed me to submit passport copy and passport size picture as well. I don't know what is there mission behind this why they are sending such type of emails??????

24th of Oct, 2018

Same job offer Received by me, they have created an account and asked to submit the Passport and passport size picture with white background. ..
    I don't know how they people are doing this all [censored], why no one is taking any action against them.

• Da
      28th of Oct, 2018

This is fake

29th of Oct, 2018

Actually, they want passport copies of real people to make other innocent people fool. Your passport copies will be used for real fraud then this simple fake job offer.

• Ze
      30th of Oct, 2018

• Fa
      30th of Oct, 2018

can any one send me the pic of the offer letter which you received from this fake group.

• Ha
      1st of Nov, 2018

Pics is attached please see and advice me.

• Bi
      29th of Nov, 2018

@Hamza Muhammad Jameel dear hamza i am going throw same process. after reading your comments and pick prof i am also confused i have send my passport and pic and waiting for their reply. plz guide me any about any progress if its true or fake. plz contact me on my cell no : 03110273027, 03488974702

4th of Dec, 2018

@Bilawal balakoti also same case with me
    But Thank of ALLAH PAK save me anybody no need to trust on it save your expection with yourself and aviod it my cell no 03467738230

• Ju
      3rd of Nov, 2018

i am facing same issue... tell me about its real or fake?

• Gh
      8th of Nov, 2018

I receive an Email Job offer, they have created an account and asked to submit the Passport and passport size picture with white background. ..
    I don't know how they people are doing this all [censored], , and reply to me is it fake or real?

• Na
      9th of Nov, 2018

I also received these kind of emails and sms. At this time my Passport is expired and i am applying for renew. Please give me advice about uploading passport and photographs?

• Le
      11th of Nov, 2018

haiooooo plzzzzzzzz remain away from "etihad Group of companies", its a complete fraud, here are the proofs, i have some little bit cyber security knowledge and i spend my 3 hours to unmask their evil face. 1-) On their website they said that their company establish in 2001 but actually if you search the list of companies establish in Dubai you will found that their is no company establish with the name etihad in 2001 in Dubai, 2-) The location which they have shown on a map on their website (in Contact us) is actually not exist if you search through google map 3-) Most of the images and content is copy pasted from this website https://www.transguardgroup.com/ 4-) They offer jobs for Dubai 2020 expo but if you visit the Dubai 2020 expo website (https://www.expo2020dubai.com/) and see their partners list then you will know that etihad group is not included 5-) When they send you a job offer through email then initially they will not demand any money from you but the scanned copy of your passport can be used for illegal purpose. 6-) They are actually trying to make you fool by using the name of Dubai 2020 expo 7-) Remember that Dubai expo 2020 is an original event and is going to happen in 2020 october, it will be a hub of innovative ideas and technological advancement 8-) Agar in logo ne app se money ke demand na bhi ke tu bhi ye aap ko kafii nuksaan pooncha sakte ha by using your passport and other information (especially passport info) for illegal purpose, bas zara inke fraud karne ka tariqa kafi professional ha jis ke waja se logo ko phansana mushkil nai´╗┐

• Kh
      15th of Nov, 2018

@Learner Boy Absolutely right bro. I agree with you

• Wa
      26th of Nov, 2018

@Learner Boy I also received email and message but the phone number is showing on website .

• Mi
      29th of Nov, 2018

@Learner Boy Thanks for all of you to guide this etihad group of companie fake...
    Main to subha jane wala tha pasport banwane k lie shukriya ap sb ka or acha hua maine is website pe aj hi visit kr liya nai to muj se mistake ho jaati bohot bhati shukriya bhaiyo...

• Am
      7th of Dec, 2018

@Mirza umer I have also received a message and an email about the job and they are requiring my passport and other details what should i do now i don't know either its fake or genuine

• Wa
      16th of Nov, 2018

i Have also facing this issue and same wording email...

19th of Nov, 2018

tell me its fake or not

• Mi

@Jawad Khan Read all comments jawad khan

• Um
      27th of Nov, 2018

I received the same messages from the same email, and i also submitted my Passport Pic and Personal Pic. But after research i found this a Scam. Can any one guide me what should i do now as i have sent Passport Pic and other personal information as well.

• Ab
      28th of Nov, 2018

yes i have also received an email yesterday that you have selected as manager office and asked for accepting the offer letter then again received email that send passport copy and picture which i did but so far their next email has not been received. what should be done?
    abdul saboor khan pakistan

• Do
      28th of Nov, 2018

@abdul saboor khan What should be done is to not make the mistake of falling for these scams again.

@Doonkel ALSO CONTACT ... +923078477596

• As
      3rd of Dec, 2018

I have been through the same process but the thing is if it's fraud which it is then what's the plausible solution to counter this fraud as we have submitted our personal information to them?

• Ca
      3rd of Dec, 2018

I am facing the same issue. I have submitted them signed job offer letter. Anyone who has proceed to BSP and GCC report. They haven’t as me for the single penny. Why they are doing so? Whom should this issue can b reported? And please reply with phone numbers so i can create a whatsapp group, where we can communicate easily. Thanks

Hi everybody
    Bilal here, from faisalabad i see some comments and i realize that is all fake company and no send it anything like your personal docoument and anything about it

• Ri
      4th of Dec, 2018

I also received that, but how this all is possible when you google it you can see there name and their employee dashboard on the top. what is going on man???????