Esurance / Check your rates
I went to esurance two years ago after another carrier dropped me because of an accident. At first, I thought their rates were fair considering my accident. However, after two years, my rates weren't coming down, but points were coming off my driving record. When I questionsed them, I was informed that they count points for 5 years. I live in CA and in CA, I thought tickets and accidents were only supposed to be held against you for 3 years. So I called other insurance carriers. What I found is several carriers only went back three years and the result was, my new insurance is $1800 a year less than esurance rates!
If you live in CA, have points coming off your driving record, and are insured with esurance, but your rates are not also coming down, check with other carriers, it could save you alot.
More Esurance Complaints & Reviews
- Esurance - Charging to cancel policy! 
- Esurance - Esurance - is a rip-off insurance company! 
- Esurance - They screwed me 
- Esurance - They suck and I lost 7 grand 
- Esurance - Fraud and cheating company! 
- Esurance Insurance Services - auto insurance
- Esurance Insurance Services - Took money without permission
- Esurance - Discrimination 
- Esurance - delay in processing claim
- Esurance - Auto Insurance