Esurance / Discrimination
Substantially higher policy rate for singles. If you have no current or (get this, a prior) marriage or no domestic partner, your rate is $60 higher for six months. They do not tell you this if and when you agree to a policy quote. Not a peep. I told them I'm gay and not (how do I put this) "endowed" which if you know anything about gay life, not 18, and not hung, no marriage for you, no matter what. That's just the way it is.
Singles (and gays who cant get a husband) need to get a hold of their congressman and stop this baloney. Sheesh. I can't think of anything more damaging to your financial status then a divorce - which is 50% likely if you tie the knot. This is open discrimination against single people and for no reason, at least the way they state it. Has everyone gone to the moon?
More Esurance Complaints & Reviews
- Esurance - Charging to cancel policy! 
- Esurance - Esurance - is a rip-off insurance company! 
- Esurance - They screwed me 
- Esurance - They suck and I lost 7 grand 
- Esurance - Fraud and cheating company! 
- Esurance Insurance Services - auto insurance
- Esurance Insurance Services - Took money without permission
- Esurance - delay in processing claim
- Esurance - Auto Insurance
- Esurance - Esurance refused to honor a claim