Essence of Argan / I thought I was purchasing a free sample and I have been charged full price

Po box 230, Narellan Nsw 2567, Australia Review updated:

My order was definitely a sample only, mainly due to the fact that I couldn't order a full price item because it was too expensive as I am disabled and on a limit income.
I would like some feedback and offer or recompense
I feel that the ordering was confusing and misleading and I was extremely disappointed in how the whole thing has been handled.
I spoke to a Representative in America and I have had to cancel my credit card because I was fearful of continued fees.
She has offered me 50% repayment but I still feel I should get full price back due to false advertising.

Ja
Jan 28, 2019

Comments

• Li
      18th of Mar, 2019

I signed for a Free Sample, while browsing on my fb their ad popped up and I was encouraged to sign up since it is FREE. i thought it was just a FREE SAMPLE, without reading all details, i confirmed an order which is thought i will just be paying the postage. then after weeks I was then shocked that they took almost 120AUD in my account. at first i thought they are culprit! a scam!! before calling their cs i checked my email and my bad, it was my fault that I failed to read the "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" . i called the cs and hoping that they could reverse the charges, i admit it was my fault not reading all the details before placing my order, i was afraid that they will be charging me same amount every month. luckily!! the person that i talked to explained their policy and since I love the product, she gave me a 70% lifetime discount and upto this date i am receiving the argan every 3months.

• Lu
      19th of Mar, 2019

I purcahsed this argan oil and actually I doubt it first because I've read the terms and conditions that they have.So I called her customer support and asked about the trial period. The customer representative explained it well and also she extend my trial period with another 5 days so I have a lot of time to try the product. And I can say there's a big changes on my skin and hair after a week so I called again and asked if I can continue using the product so I did they give me a big discount and a free lipstick. I really love this product and I can continue using it with the very affordable amount thanks to them I look younger than my age.. Keep it up guys!