ER Solutions / Harassment by Emily Walsh
I received a call from Emily Walsh (real name unknown) - Extension 2582, of ER Solutions at work regarding a bill in collections. I didn't immediately recognize the telephone number she referred to but after a while realized that it must be a number that I released to my sister last year some time. This is my complaint:
1. Emily Walsh was adamant that the debt was incurred by me. I called the company to whom the debt was owed and discovered that this debt was not tied to me at all but that my telephone number was listed as an additional contact phone number.
2. I answered all of Emily's questions honestly and asked her to call me back the next day allowing me time to contact my sister and the company to whom the debt was owed. As I gathered the information, I called Emily back as I had promised. Emily, rather than offer up proof of her position continuously insulted both my sister and I. Granted, we do act like dumb bunnies on occasion however my request for supporting documentation and proof of responsibility for this debt are not unreasonable requests.
3. Emily's response was nothing more than insults and threats.
It's tragic but I believe Emily to be ethically, emotionally and intellectually challenged . I suppose debt collector is a proper choice for her.
Good luck to you Emily in your career of choice. It is an admired and respected position which requires immense tact and skill. I wonder if you are one of their best and how they must compensate you for all of your good work. Your parents must be so proud.
More ER Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- ER Solutions - Badgering and threats! 
- ER Solutions - ER Solution's constant harassment and invasion of my privacy! 
- ER Solutions - 1-425-562-3215 - calling without any reason! 
- ER Solutions - Scam and cheating 
- ER Solutions - Fraudulent settlement 
- ER Solutions - Unprofessional behavior 
- ER Solutions,inc - Sprint Telephone Bill
- Er Solutions Inc. / Cri Purchasing Corp - SCAM 
- ER Solutions - fraud
- ER Solutions - False Claims of Debt Owed.