Equifax / wrong information on credit report
Equifax has mis-information on my credit report that I've disputed 3 times since 2005 and even sent them correct papers to verify my dispute.
As of 12-2010 they still claim that their information is correct and they verified it directly with the source.
This is fraud. If they did indeed contact the source, they would know the information is incorrect.
Secondly, I must go through a lot of embarrassing conversations explaining the error, which is nobodys business but mine.
And lastly, for the second time I am being denied credit without first proving the error is indeed incorrect.
I plan on filing a lawsuit at this time. I'm not going to have this information stay on my credit report for another 5 or 10 years because some agency that has taken the responsibility to hold peoples lives in their hands cannot do their job correctly.
More Equifax Complaints & Reviews
- Equifax - equifax is a fraud! 
- Equifax - unauthorized charges 
- Equifax Report Monitoring - website does not allow you to cancel your order 
- Equifax - equifax misusing it's certificate of authority 
- Equifax Online Credit - horrible customer service - billed after cancellation 
- Equifax Information Services - unauthorized address change/horrible customer support
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behavior
- Equifax Information Services - change of address on credit report
- Equifax - gross incompetence in the handling of personal information
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behaviour