Entirelypets.com / I will not be ordering from them in the future

United States Review updated:

I am very disappointed. I ordered over $100 worth of merchandise on sept 3rd. Here it is sept 13th and my order has not even been shipped. The customer service is poor at best. I have called their 'toll free number' which at any point of the day is a message machine and I've emailed which has gotten no response. It bothers me that they have my credit card info. I will not be ordering from them in the future.

Ga

Comments

• Br
      Jun 07, 2016

I ordered 2 of the 3-packs (3 2-lb pkgs) of Duckle's Duck Jerky from Entirely Pets. Soon after opening the first package and using the treats, my Maltese starting having stomach issues. Two visits to the vet later, after being diagnosed with gastroenteritis, I figured out what was causing this issue. The "Best if Used By" date on the back of all the packages is 01-11-2016!!! In other words, they sold me old product. I knew that the pieces of duck jerky didn't look quite like what I had ordered in the past, but I would never expect any company to sell outdated product. When I called the toll-free number to complain and ask for replacement product I was told that I needed to email a picture of the date stamp on a package, and they would email me a return label to return the order. After I return the order, I would receive a credit for my purchase price. I asked for new, replacement product instead of a refund and was told that they don't have any new product. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THEY CARE SO LITTLE ABOUT THE HEALTH OF THE PETS FOR WHICH THEY'RE SUPPLYING PRODUCTS!! I will never order from them again!