Enjaz / Miisconduct

I am a regular customer of WESTERN UNION / ENJAZ. Today, dated May 16, 2011, at 6: 25 PM I sent money to India from Makkah (Sitteen St Branch). Sitting in the same Branchh I was writting details of this Money Tranzaction on SMS to the Receiver. In the mean time the Branch Manager came and asked me to vacate the Branch as it was goiing to be Maghrib Prayer Time. I humbly said him that let me finalize my SMS, I too wiill go for the prayer with your dozens of customers still present there. But, he did not listen me and he & his Security Guard grabbed my collar in front of all the cutomers. I am an Engineer and a Senior Manager in one of the most reputed companies in the kingdom. I don't want to make it a Police Case. So, I humbly request you to please take action againt that Branch Manager and his Guard. I was sitting in front of a camera. You can see the footage in proof of their misconduct.

Jawed Manssoor

Comments

• Se
      Mar 06, 2013

I have the same situation experience during my remittance last march 06, 2013. Not only a first time but already several times happened. The branch is from Mahasin, Mubarraz AL hassa branch. The worst thing is that this people threating customers without any professiol value. I will not expand the situation, but the only term to say is "worst". And the only solution for this is to stopped sending remittance to this group. In protection also to others, particular to Filipinos is to inform and network the situation.

• 11
      Aug 14, 2019
    Enjaz Bank - Money not received because of Wrong spelling of he receiver kindly help or assist us
    178-ALNadheem Branch 178
    Saudi Arabia

Money not received because of Wrong spelling of he receiver the receiver name kindly help or assist us.. Thanks