Enhanced Recovery Corporation / Disreputable Collection Activity

1 Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-459-0781

This is a good one. My fiance filed bankruptcy two weeks ago and the Automatic Stays went out a week ago and we know the creditors received them because we had control letters sent also. These guys from Enhanced called yesterday and left a message. I called them back. I told the young lady that her company was violating a Federal Court order and that if they failed to comply I would have our attorney so advise the court. She asked me if I thought that they were "Psychic" and said my fiance had to advise them that she had filed Bankruptcy. I laughed at her and said that I didnt care what she thought. She hung up on me. I called back to talk to a supervisor. They were in a meeting. So I waited until today, and then called back. The first guy I told what was going on said that I was threatening them because I told him they were in violation of a Federal Court order. I said Lemme talk to your boss. David Crow was the Boss's name and he was the first intelligent and competent person I spoke with at this company. He asked for our attorney's name and Phone # to confirm the Bankruptcy, apologized for his employees idiocy and held his temper while I vented a little. I suspect he will not be at this loser company for long. Do not pay these guys anything. Their methods are reprehensible. Tell them that if they call you. Say, "I acknowledge the debt, but I will not pay your company any money because you are untrustworthy and have a bad reputation." They will be out of business in a year. I confirmed that this is definitely Enhanced Recovery Corp., they are located in Jacksonville, Florida

Le

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Aug, 2009

Untrustworthy really? Look the records dont show that she filed bankruptcy thats why Mr. Crowe (who no longer works there cuz he got fired) asked for the attny info its the only way to stop the calls the original credit card company didnt inform them. I used to work for that company and i had to deal with punks like you trying to intimidate collectors into stop calling. You want to sit here and say that we're dumb people and scammers in order to work there you have to get your background and credit score checked because they dont hire criminals. So run your mouth somewhere else about this.

• Jw
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I believe the grammer and tone of the reply by carl17ace says a great deal about this company. Educate yourself folks on the FDCPA. Collectors do have a standard they can not violate. You have a right to sue if they do. Get a good Attorney and they will stop violations. If you do owe the debt, negotiate in good faith to take care of it.