Encompass Insurance / They meet poor rating at auto repairs
It seems that when I had need to have my windshield replaced under the "full glass" coverage I met with a few snags.
The original place I went to have my windshield replaced clarified that they have consistent issues with Encompass paying on time due to Encompass' use of third parties.
He went ahead and tried pre-authorization. They said that it was fully covered, but the customer needs to pay out of pocket and then would be reimbursed. That's not what full glass coverage means in their policy.
So my agent called, and got an internal Encompass number for the shop to call. First words out of Encompass' mouth... No. it is too expensive.
This is a convertible Corvette. If installed incorrectly and anything happens it would be more costly for them to pay all the medical bills for a substandard installation from a two bit glass shop.
More Encompass Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Encompass Insurance - Avoid paying claims 
- John Russell Insurance Agency And Encompass Insurance - No assurance from Encompass Insurance
- Encompass Indemnity Company - Bad faith home owners insurance claims
- Encompass Insurance - Raised insurance because of bad credit! 
- Encompass Insurance - Wrong item sent
- Encompass Insurance - Encompass Insurance driver ticketed for auto accident but they deny claim!