Enbridge Gas / billing
This is what happened to us.
We sold the property in August 2014. Yesterday April 30 2015 I receive a letter from Enbridge that following a recent investigation they realized that form Jan to Aug.2014 they billed us incorrectly so we owe them $274. I called them and they said that the meter was broken since Feb2014 and they replaced it in Apr. 2015 and all this time I was paying an estimation. And now they realized that the estimation was to low. They re estimated it and I owl them $274. I don't think its right that they can come 8 month after an account has been closed and ask for more money. What are my rights?
More Enbridge Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Enbridge Gas & Direct Energy - Unbreakable contract 
- Enbridge Gas - Gas shut off 
- Enbridge Gas - Gas shut off/Customer Service 
- Enbridge Gas, Toronto - Poor and horrible customer care 
- Enbridge Gas - cut off service 
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - heat
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - enbridge gas
- Enbridge Gas Distribution - gas installation
- Enbridge - failing to provide services paid for
- Enbridge - enbridge rude employee