Empire Parking Services (EPS) — My car was wrongfully booted
My sister and I parked our vehicles at the Marriott Marquis on 12-17-16 and she paid for both parking ticket and brought mine back to me to place on my windshield. The technician # 128 booted my car saying that it was swap tickets and he witnessed it. That was a lie. She paid for mine and hers and because he witnessed her passing it to me, he mistakenly thought I was parking in a space she previously parked in. The technician would not remove the boot until I paid $75.
This company is getting away with illegally booting vehicles.
More Empire Parking Services (EPS) Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Parking Services - Unethical, predatory fee collection 
- Empire Parking Services - Fraudulent Vehicle Booting 
- Empire Parking Services - Racist Practices 
- EPS - Booting and Assault 
- Empire Parking Services - Predatory, Fraudulent fees 
- Empire Parking Services - Predatory parking services 
- Empire Parking Services [EPS] - wrongly booted my car
- Empire Parking Services (EPS) - My car was wrongfully booted
- Laz Parking & EPS Parking Services - Unethical Automobile Booting in Atlanta Public Parking Lots
- EPS - Deceptive and Unethical Booting