Empire Liquidators / How to get a response
When I first started purchasing things on ebay, being wet-behind-the-ears, so to speak, I bid on and won a canopy from Empire Liquidators. I did not realize this company doesn't ship to Hawaii. I apologized for wasting their time and the bid was dropped.
A few days later during my routine check of my checking account I noticed almost $80 was withdrawn from Empire Liquidators. I attempted to contact them and received an email showing a fedex shipment with my product. That was fine except a week later, the shipment had been supposedly signed for on a different island to a company I could not find any form of contact for.
I contacted Empire Liquidators, no answer, no response to emails. Finally when I thought I'd have to accept the loss of funds, I left a negative feedback on ebay for the company. I was immediately contacted and the problem was correct. I got my refund and the negative feedback was withdrawn. Funny how quickly you get a response when you put a black mark on their public record!
More Empire Liquidators Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Liquidators - internent fraud 
- Empire Liquidators - Screwed! 
- Empire Liquidators - Took my money/Scam Business
- Empire Liquidators - Does not work
- Empire Liquidators - Horrible and very rude service! 
- Empire Liquidators - pressure washer and steam cleaner
- EmpireLiquidators.com - Scam and cheating
- Empire Liquidators (E-bay) - Lied & Ripped Me Off